High performing teams are built
“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.” — The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Increase effectiveness by building alignment in executive, matrix, virtual and traditional teams. The importance of effective teams – and their leaders - increases as jobs get bigger, organizations get more complex, and teams cross both functional and geographic boundaries. Today and tomorrow, the team – not the individual – is key to business success.
High performing teams are built. We can assess team effectiveness, audit team-related practices and increase alignment throughout your organization.
- How much more productive could your teams be?
- How well aligned are they with your overall strategy?
- How effectively is your executive team taking the strategic, enterprise-wide view?
- How much are silos slowing your business down?
- How well are cross-functional or matrix teams working together?
- How can your virtual teams overcome the additional challenges separation creates?
- How much are differences in national or corporate sub-cultures getting in the way of getting things done?
- How well do your HR programs and processes reinforce teamwork?
Return to top